he function of this HR Manager role is to shape the performance and development systems for all
employees, designing and supporting the company talent frameworks including performance
management, succession planning and workforce/human resource planning whilst guiding and managing
Human Resources services for the Company.
The HR Manager will lead all HR’s practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented high
performance culture emphasizing quality, productivity, goal attainment and empowerment and is
responsible for the development of processes and reporting metrics that support the achievement of the
Company’s business goals as well as acting as talent expert across the Company. Reporting directly to
the Group Director, and working closely with colleagues to ensure all HR duties are undertaken in
accordance with employment law, company policy and ensuring any risk to the business is minimised.
This position is based in Charnwood Park however it will include extensive UK wide travel with overnight
stays on a regular basis.
The HR Manager must have:
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of HR functions to a high standard.
- A proven track record as a HR generalist.
- A CIPD qualification or equivalent occupational experience.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law.
- The ability to originate and lead organizational strategies in HR.
- Experience in developing HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance.
- Ability to write (as necessary), plan and direct the development and maintenance of training
programmers for all levels of staff.
- Knowledge and experience of introducing new ideas to improve employee engagement.
- Ability to write and deliver creative, imaginative presentations to colleagues at all levels.
- Experience in talent management, succession planning and development, writing and delivering
training programmers appropriate to the needs of employees and the business
|2 - 4 Years
|3 Lac To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.
|HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations
|Professional Degree, B.B.A, M.B.A/PGDM
|Employee Relations HR Operations PMS
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.