1. Totally responsible for Quality of product. To achieve zero market complain
2. Having Good Knowledge of Allergen, Starch, Chemical & Microbial parameters etc. Qc /QA
3. Preparations of RM, PM and Finished product Specifications, Sample plan, Testing plan and generation of Test Report.
4. Making of daily in process QA records.
5. Finalize, change specification of finished product as per requirement of client and suggest changes in process
6. Participate in all Customer Complaints Program, CAPA and their reviews.
7. Study line wise Process capability and stabilize the process to deliver products with 0 defects.
8. Work with Mfg. team to close the process deviations on daily basis. Highlight the critical deviations to Plant mgmt. team
9. Govt. Audits Management.
10. Detailed knowledge of FSSAI law, ISO-22000, HACCP, GMP, BRC and required to implement in company.
11. Act as trainer to junior in company
12. Maintaining monthly and yearly logs of rejections and deviations of Raw and finished product.
13. Lead Packaging initiative, trails, Specification and trouble shooting.
14. Calibration of Instruments
15. Analysis & storage of the retain samples, stability samples as per schedules with proper labeling and maintain the records.
16. Preparing samples for Seles team
17. Trial activities in case of new launches.
18. Responsible for Integrated Pest management program for site
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Pharma / R&D / Biotech|
|Key Skills||QC Manager QA Quality Manager product Manager|
|Contact Person||Abhishek Karia|
|Address||Bhakti Nagar Station Main Road, Near Patel Suzuki, Opp.Nilkanth Electronics|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.