Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
1) Basic knowledge of fabrication, erection sequence, connection details.
2) Should have hands on experience in structural steel modelling in Tekla structures, steel members,
base plates, connections & welding details & customizing Tekla as required .
3) Should be proficient in AutoCAD.
4) Should be able to understand engineers design details & prepare accurate models & cross check
before issuing to detailers.
5) Should be able to check detailers drawings for accuracy, presentation as per company standards.
6) Experience in us and Australian standards.
7) Must be able to model structures independently & assist detailers.
8) Create structural and miscellaneous models (models & connections) to develop shop drawings for
use by the client for fabrication of individual pieces of steel.
9) Creates erection & assembly drawings to be used by the steel fabricator and erector to assemble
the steel structure in the field.
10) Interpret and incorporate approval comments, design changes and other revisions into the scope
11) Assist in the preparation and submittal of all necessary lists, documents or files (shop & field
bolts, material list.
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Microsoft Office AutoCAD Tekla Structures ProKon CADS RC SDS Tekla Modeller|
|Contact Person||Abhishek Karia|
|Address||Bhakti Nagar Station Main Road, Near Patel Suzuki, Opp.Nilkanth Electronics|